Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Denso Products and Services Americas has introduced the J180 mount alternator to its line of PowerEdge aftermarket products.
- Milwaukee Tool has introduced new impact wrenches to its line of M18 FUEL line.
- NexTraq, a Michelin Group company, is launching NexTraq Vehicle Inspection, a tool that provides a customizable pre-trip vehicle inspection checklist.
- Optronics International has introduced its new modular LED strip light model ILL23CB.
- OTC has released three additional service hoist stands to add to its portfolio.
- PAI Industries has announced the availability of Detroit Diesel Series 60 accessory drives.
- ProMAXX Tool is expanding its reach to address the growing demand for aftermarket repairs on Class 8 vehicles with the new NINO HD ProKit.
- Ridge Corporation has announced an advancement in trailer protection, the Trailer helmet. The company announced limited Trailer Helmet availability for fleet testing.
- World American has announced replacement parts for Kenworth rear Airglide 200/400 Air Ride.