Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Dec. 7-13, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Dinex introduced its OneBox exhaust solution, used on Freightliner and Western Star trucks, to the North American aftermarket.
- Dorman HD Solutions added new former dealer-only product SKUs added to its aftermarket parts catalog, including a new ECM product line.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company announced the new Fuel Max RSD tire and three new UniCircle retread products.
- Grote Industries petitioned the FMCSA and received a waiver to introduce an Auxiliary Strobe and Stop Lamp, an add-on warning light for trailers.
- Milwaukee Tool expanded its PackOut modular storage system with two new racking solutions and introduced its second generation M18 ROVER dual power flood light.
- Noregon released its third major update of 2020 for JPRO Professional.
- Optronics International introduced its new MCL80RCB LED Combination ID Light Bar & Utility Light.
- Snap-on released four new long neck tools to aid technicians with hard-to-reach tasks.