The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 11-17, 2021):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- The Cooper Tire & Rubber Company board of directors named Tyrone Michael (T.J.) Jordan a director of the company.
- Hyliion Holdings Corp. announced Sherri Baker will join the company as chief financial officer, effective Feb. 8, 2021.
- Love’s Travel Stops has promoted Roger Ahuja to executive vice president of operations and Gary Price was promoted to executive vice president of truck care.
- Mike Miller has been named Buyers Products director of engineering. Scott Moorman, previous director of engineering, has taken the newly created position of director, snow and ice.
- Jake Elovirta has been named new director, enforcement programs at the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA).
- Genuine Parts Company announced its board of directors has appointed William P. Stengel president of Genuine Parts Company.
- Truckworx recently named Jay Callaway vice president of government affairs, overseeing equipment sales, parts and service relationships with government entities in Mississippi, Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.