NationaLease has announced the nine regional winners of the 2018 NationaLease Tech Challenge exam. The winners will meet at Advantage Truck Leasing, a NationaLease member, in Charlotte, N.C., to compete May 15th for the title of Top Tech during the hands-on skills competition. The top three finalists will go on to represent NationaLease at TMC’s Annual SuperTech Competition in the fall.
This year’s finalists include:
- Region 1: Jason Stiles, VEL NationaLease
- Region 2: Bob Mrzygold, Aim NationaLease
- Region 3: Jason Johnson, Bentley Truck Services Inc., a NationaLease member
- Region 4: Justin Torgerson, Aim NationaLease
- Region 5: Ray Evans, Aim NationaLease
- Region 6: John Norwood, Aim NationaLease
- Region 7: Dan Penkert, Harrison Rental & Leasing, a NationaLease member
- Region 8: Rick Davis, Hogan Truck Leasing Inc., a NationaLease member
- Region 9: Stephen Vought, Aim NationaLease
The NationaLease Tech Challenge, now in its eighth year, recognizes member company technicians with the opportunity to compete in a series of events testing their maintenance knowledge and skills. This exam, which member company technicians completed March 14, is the preliminary step to qualify for the title of NationaLease Top Tech.