Summit Idealease announces seven of its managers and 14 of its locations were recently honored by Idealease.
“This is truly a team effort, as each of those recognized will readily admit. Without the support and hard work on behalf of every employee within Summit Idealease, these honors would not have been possible,” says Cal Alexander, vice president of Lease & Rental for Summit Idealease.
The company says individual employees who received President’s Club Honors include:
- Jeffrey McDermott, Summit Idealease of Memphis, Tenn. McDermott earned Idealease’s top Account Manager sales spot for Idealease Division II in 2018 for the second year in a row. Jeffrey also earned Elite status for the fourth time in ten years and has attained President’s Club status nine times in ten years.
- Mike Rissler, Summit Idealease of Kansas City, Kan. Rissler received President’s Club recognition for the twelfth time.
- Jon Finnell, Summit Idealease of Springfield Mo. Finnell earned Platinum status in his first year of eligibility.
- Tim Utzinger, Summit Idealease of Kansas City, Kan. Utzinger was recognized in the Rental manager’s club in his first year as a full-time rental account manager.
- Tony Cook, Terry Kletting, and Dewayne Pybus, Area Operations Directors. These three each qualified for the Idealease General Managers’ Club recognition.
In addition to the individual awards above, Summit Idealease received ONE Idealease recognition for 14 of their 18 Idealease locations: Abilene, Texas; Albuquerque, N.M.; Amarillo, Texas; Kansas City, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.;, Lowell, Ark.; Lubbock, Texas; Memphis, Tenn.; Midland, Texas; Oklahoma City, Okla.; Springfield, Mo.; Tulsa, Okla.; Tupelo, Miss.; and Wichita, Kan. The 14 locations were the most qualifiers recognized in one year for Summit Idealease, the company says.
“I am very proud of Cal and the Summit Idealease Team, as is the entire Summit Truck Group organization,” says Justin Fink, Summit CEO.