TopMark Funding announced the launch of its proprietary technology DealerLinc to better serve its growing dealership client base.
As TopMark Funding continues to expand its Dealer and Program Division, the organization has invested in systems that create a seamless digital experience for dealers and adds value to the traditional process of funding a transaction, the company says.
TopMark says its team consistently received feedback from dealers that their biggest frustration in the process of working with equipment finance brokers is the level of transparency and the speed of communication regarding the transactions they have placed with the brokers for funding. TopMark set out to address this concern and provide a better experience for the dealers they partner with. DealerLinc was created to be a comprehensive platform for dealers and TopMark to communicate, view the status of applications and update transaction terms seamlessly, all in service of creating a process that closes and funds more transactions quickly.
Some of DealerLinc’s key features include:
- Enhanced communication tools to streamline the process of getting customers funded quickly, including the ability to easily upload documents directly through the system eliminating the need for back-and-forth email and phone calls.
- Real-time display and detail of all applications including their current status.
- Automatic alerts when transactions move through the approval and funding process allowing dealers to stay updated on existing transactions and keep their focus on closing new business.
- Centralized destination that captures pertinent information on all applicants so dealers can easily revisit or reopen an existing transaction or prior customer.
- Customized experience tailored to dealerships needs and designed to help dealers scale the financing services and solutions they provide to their customers.
“TopMark Funding has always been a resource for dealers and now we are increasing our commitment to working with dealerships by investing in technology and tools that help our dealership partners fund transactions easily and fast,” says TopMark Funding Co-Founder and Managing Director Evan Lang.
“With our commitment to dealers and with this new technology we expect that we will be able to decrease the total time invested by a dealership to fund a transaction by up to 50 percent. This translates to dealers being better equipped and having more time to focus on serving their customers, ultimately selling more trucks,” Lang says.
DealerLinc was beta tested with a select group of dealerships to ensure each feature was delivering a solution to traditional pain points in the transaction funding process. It is now available to dealerships nationwide, TopMark says.