KPA Online has merged OSHA’s annual Most Frequently Cited Regulations for Dealerships, and OSHA’s annual Most Frequently Cited Regulations for Repair Shops into a single document, entitled the Top 10 OSHA Citations for Dealerships and Service Centers.
According to KPA, the top 10 citations are:
- Hazard Communication
- Respiratory Protection
- Unguarded Machinery (Parts Grinder)
- Electrical Safety Requirements
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Exit Routes and Emergency Action Plans
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Spray finishing using flammable liquids (especially at collision centers)
- General Duty Clause
- Improperly Maintained Emergency Eyewash Stations
“KPA’s Top 10 OSHA Citations for Dealerships and Service Centers is a great place to start if you are taking a pragmatic approach to safety compliance, because it puts the riskiest issues first,” says Eric Schmitz, KPA vice president of products and development.