Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp., announces a series of leadership appointments to better align the company’s regional operations and strengthen its business units while supporting global growth.
The appointments, listed below, are effective immediately.
- Martin Hendricks has been named president, Motorparts, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Keith Power has been named president, Asia Pacific
- Dr. Rainer Bostel has been named senior vice president and general manager, Global Braking
- Bradley Norton has been named senior vice president, Global Chassis and Service
- Andrew Sexton has been named senior vice president, Global Sealing and Engine
- Bob Egan has been named senior vice president, North America Sales and Strategy
“Our team of newly-appointed leaders has the combined knowledge, experience and talent to successfully execute our business strategy and ensure our customers receive the highest quality products and service in the industry,” says Daniel Ninivaggi, Co-CEO, Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation and CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
“My highest priority upon joining Federal-Mogul Motorparts was to form the best global management team in our business. These latest appointments, which include long-standing Federal-Mogul executives as well as industry veterans from outside the company, is a major step in that direction.”