Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 1-7, 2021).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- US Tarp has announced the introduction of Safe-T-Lift for pull style tarp systems.
- Milwaukee Tool has introduced the Shockwave Impact Duty 6 Point Socket Lineup, available in various drive sizes.
- Lincoln Electric announced all Advanced Welding Equipment will now come standard with a 5-year factory limited warranty.
- Stertil-Koni announced that it has incorporated its full-color, touch-screen control console — known as the ebright Smart Control System — into the company’s full vertical rise platform SkyLift.
- Whiting Systems introduced the SmartWashout internal trailer washout system for reefer trailers.
- EuroVent Vehicle Exhaust Extraction, a division of JohnDow Industries, added a 4 in. and 6 in. fixed motorized hose reel system to its product line.
- Link Mfg. announced the introduction of its new 42-in.-wide LB20-42-108SA spring-assist ramp.
- The latest release of Mitchell 1’s TruckSeries truck repair information software introduces enhancements to the labor estimate guide module.
- Phillips Connect Technologies announced its Smart7 integrated telematics hub is now available to fleets across North America to be installed on new build trailers and can be retrofitted to existing units.
- Autel US released Total Care Program (TCP) subscription cards for its MaxiSYS Ultra, the MaxiSYS MS919, and the MaxiSYS MS909