Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 23-29, 2021).
- Carrier Transicold introduced its lithium-ion ComfortPro electric model APU.
- Forward Lift introduced a line of frame-engaging adapter kits for use on Forward's mobile column lifts.
- Permatex, the innovator of Fast Orange, has unveiled the freshest scented Fast Orange hand cleaner to date.
- Phillips Industries released a new Qwik-Clamp for charging cables with an insert designed for single or dual pole applications, as well as a new Qwik-Change 20-in. Tracker Spring Kit with Qwik-Clamp for charging cables.
- Roadwarrior introduced LightningVolt, a plug-and-play upgrade for truck APUs (like ParkSmart and KIMS) or power inverters.