Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of Jan. 24-30, 2022:
- Dayton Parts launched an air disc brake (ADB) application guide.
- Eaton is now offering aftermarket gears, shafts, bearings and other components needed to repair automated manual transmissions (AMTs).
- Meritor introduced expanded air disc brake product lines, trailer suspension upgrade kits and more during an industry update at HDAW.
- STEMCO announced the launch of the new Discover XR wheel seal. This solution was previously only available as a part of the Trifecta pre-adjusted hub assembly, but is now available as a standalone product.
- World American added ten replacement cross shafts and three related components to its heavy-duty product offering.