Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of March 28-April 3, 2022:
- Continental has introduced its new Platform AHD (analog high definition) Camera Systems.
- Dana Incorporated delivered a robust, reliable aftermarket solution with its genuine Spicer commercial vehicle (CV) steering shafts.
- Jacobs Vehicle Systems has upgraded the company’s engine brake on model-year 2021 Paccar MX-11 heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced two polishers capable of completing both polishing and heavy-correction applications.
- Yokohama Tire’s latest commercial product, the 121T trailer tire, is now available in the U.S.