Following are new products and product updates announced to the trucking industry during the month of April:
- Big Tex Trailers launched two new Mega Duty Tandem Axle Dump Trailers.
- Dayco has launched a line of heavy-duty serpentine belt kits featuring Dayco’s exclusive 2-piece tensioner engineered with an outer and inner tensioner.
- Dorman released products to the heavy-duty aftermarket, including an EGR valve, headlight switch housing and door latches.
- Innovative Products of America (IPA) announces the next generation of Alpha MUTT shop models with the #5710 series.
- Lion Electric Company and Transit Truck Bodies introduced a lightweight, aerodynamic, electric heavy-duty truck perfectly suited for last-mile urban delivery.
- Milwaukee Tool has announced it is expanding its offerings to include four new hose picks and two new sets. The company also is offering pry bars as individual tools. In addition, new wrench, ratchet and socket sets have been added.
- Minimizer announced it is releasing five new floor mat kits for Western Star trucks.
- Mitchell has introduced its newest, cloud-based solution, Mitchell Cloud Estimating TruckMax.
- OTC released 13 new heavy-duty Navistar diesel service tools to help technicians complete a wide range of repairs. The company released the 2495 Plastic Clip Popper to serve as a solution to a wide array of needs across the shop. OTC also released the TJH10, a 1,000-lb. capacity high-lift transmission jack.