Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry for the week of June 26-July 3, 2023:
- Goodyear added a new regional tire to its Cooper WORK Series lineup.
- Queclink released a new AI-powered smart dash camera.
- Dana Incorporated introduced two new sizes of its Victor Reinz Reinzosil room-temperature vulcanizing (RTV) silicone.
- Diagnostics Network launches an AI-powered diagnostics assistant.
- Kinedyne introduced the new stake pocket winch, a heavy-duty, versatile tool.
- Western Global introduces a new, compact FuelCube Type-S.
- Presto ECOA introduced its Lift’n Buddy LNB-2 two-wheel hand trucks.
- Carrier Transicold enhanced its platform of solar charging systems for transport refrigeration unit (TRU) batteries.
- Snap-on added more products to its heavy-duty mobile tool storage line.