Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 22-28, 2021).
- BorgWarner introduced its latest High Voltage Hairpin (HVH) electric motor, the HVH 320.
- Grote Industries announced the new 90mm LED high beam and low beam headlamps and the 90mm combination high beam/low beam LED headlamp module.
- Illinois Auto Truck Co. Inc. introduced a new 430mm clutch for the Detroit DT12 application.
- Lumin-Air announced it is providing MERV-13 filters to improve the air quality in school buses and mass transit vehicles.
- Milwaukee Tool has introduced a new cordless tire buffer, the M12 FUEL Low Speed Tire Buffer. Milwaukee also unveiled the next generation of grinders with its newest M18 FUEL 4 1/2 in. / 5 in. Grinders.
- Thermo King debuted a new, fully electric refrigeration unit for small to medium-sized vans and trucks.
- Truck-Lite released a full line of heated stop/turn/tail lamps and two lines of high-output LED work lamps.
- A new report suite created by Work Truck Solutions helps dealers gain actionable insights and improve decision-making for their commercial business.
- Xantrex has added a new lightweight sine wave inverter to its Freedom X lineup — the Freedom XC Pro.