The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (June 14-20, 2021).
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Bolt On has appointed Thomas Ripple as sales director and David Weston as marketing director.
- Diesel Laptops has hired Beth Barkovich as vice president, product, and Jun Espino as vice president, engineering.
- Locomation has named Steve Kenner vice president of safety.
- Vnomics has appointed Lloyd Palum as president.
- Yokohama has promoted Stan Chandgie to executive vice president, sales and support; and promoted Heather Adelman to vice president, consumer replacement sales.