The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 30-Sept. 5, 2021):
- Axalta Coating Systems announced Mark Garrett has stepped down as a member and chair of its board of directors due to his increasing professional commitments in Europe. The board has appointed William M. Cook as its new chair.
- Goodyear has named Ellis Jones vice president and chief sustainability officer.
- Hendrickson announces President and CEO Gary Gerstenslager is retiring at the end of 2021 after 32 years with the company. Matthew Joy will become President and CEO on Jan. 1, 2022.
- High Bar Brands, parent company of Minimizer and Premier Manufacturing, has hired Damon Anderson to be its new chief financial officer.
- Hyzon Motors Inc. announced the retirement of Gary Robb, the company’s chief technology officer, effective Sept. 17, 2021. Shinichi Hirano, Hyzon’s chief engineer, fuel cell, has been appointed to succeed Robb as chief technology officer.
- Marx Buscemi Eisbrenner Group has promoted Lisa Gill to vice president.
- Permatex has named Ben Grueser its new associate marketing manager. Grueser will be responsible for the management of ITW’s Spray Nine and Fast Orange brands.
- Pressure Systems International announced Kellie Taube has joined the sales team as sales director for the Northeast region and key accounts.
- SAF-Holland has hired Matthew Wolfe as vice president and general manager, aftermarket – Americas.