The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 4-10, 2021):
- Kendra Eads has been appointed vice president of engineering and technology at Thomas Built Buses.
- Tim Wheeler has joined Hart Marx Advisors as a partner.
- Chris Reamsnyder has been appointed vice president of sales for Dorman's heavy-duty aftermarket business in North America.
- Locomation has appointed Finch Fulton to the Partners for Automated Vehicle Education (PAVE) board of directors.
- FleetPride has named Michael Keller vice president, category management and sourcing.