The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 11-17, 2021):
- T.J. Reed has been named president of Daimler Trucks Remarketing.
- Fleet Advantage announced Brian Antonellis as its new senior vice president of fleet operations.
- Ryan Patterson has been named chief operating and integration officer at Goodyear, Americas.
- Shiva Duraiswamy has joined Hyliion as vice president of engineering.
- Lucas Oil Products Inc. announced Heather Cameron has been named as the new general counsel of Lucas Oil.
- Old World Industries (OWI) announced two new additions to its leadership team: Andy Rusie will serve as chief financial officer, joining recently hired Warren Morrow who joined OWI as chief operations officer.
- Randall-Reilly, publisher of Trucks, Parts, Service, has named Keith Matheny as its new chief technology officer.