The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of Feb. 21, 2022:
- Great Dane has welcomed Anthony Burkes as vice president of corporate sales and Bill Healy and vice president of aftermarket services.
- Nikola Corporation announced Michael Lohscheller has been named president of Nikola Motor. He will be responsible for scaling Nikola's global truck business.
- Peterson Manufacturing has named Jay Davenport as director, OEM Sales; and Jody Schara as manager, Fleet Sales.
- Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2022 Kenworth Service Council. Members include: Chairman – Jeff Minter, CSM Companies (Windsor, Wis.); Matt Allen, Inland Kenworth (Fontana, Calif.); Ryan Dicken, GreatWest Kenworth (Calgary, Alberta); J. Ellis, Kenworth Northeast Group - Boston (Brockton, Mass.); Jim Garner, CIT Trucks (Normal, Ill.); Wes Gellhaus, MHC Kenworth (Leawood, Kan.); Josh Hayes, NorCal Kenworth (Sacramento, Calif.); Nicolas Letendre, Kenworth Maska (Sherbrooke, Quebec); Dan Mills, Sioux Falls Kenworth (Sioux Falls, S.D.); Richard Williamson, Truckworx Kenworth (Birmingham, Ala.); and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Bill Kozek, CSM Companies (Windsor, Wis.).
- Donaldson has named Bart Driesen as vice president, global OEM sales.
- Scott Zeppenfeldt has been named chief operating officer at Velocity Truck Centers.