The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of April 25, 2022:
- Custom Truck One Source Inc. announced Todd Barrett, chief accounting officer, will be appointed interim chief financial officer, effective May 13, 2022, concurrent with the resignation of Brad Meader, the company’s existing CFO. The Custom Truck One Source Board of Directors has initiated a search for a successor to Meader.
- DENSO Products and Services Americas has promoted Reggie Cruz to director of corporate planning and Manny Rodriguez to senior manager of product development.
- HDA Truck Pride announced updates to its board of directors during its 2022 Annual Meeting.
- new board during Thursday’s session. She thanked Dave Settles of Weldon Parts for 11 years of service as board chairman and welcomed new chair Ed Neeley of Truck Supply Co. of South Carolina. Other members are Tim Grabow (Blaine Brothers) as secretary, Greg Valant (Keystone Spring), Rich Calcagno (Potter Webster), Bill Betts (Betts Truck Parts & Service), and Michael Callison, Jr. (Midwest Wheel).
- Toyo Tire Holdings of Americas announced Michael Graber has been appointed president and CEO of Toyo Tire USA.
- The TuSimple Board of Directors has appointed Reed Werner to fill a vacancy on the board, and announced Mo Chen, co-founder and board member, has decided not to stand for re-election. Additionally, TuSimple announced current Director Brad Buss has been appointed Lead Independent Director of the board.
- Valvoline Inc. announced the appointment of Jennifer Slater as an independent director to the company’s Board of Directors, effective July 1, 2022. The company also announced Stephen Kirk will retire as a member of the board, effective June 30, 2022.
- Volvo Group North America’s Keith Brandis, vice president of system solutions and partnerships, was presented the Industry Distinguished Service Award by the University of California, Riverside’s Bourns College of Engineering - Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CE-CERT).