The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) announced Monday that Kurk Wilks, president and CEO, MANN+HUMMEL, was recently elected vice chairman of its board of the directors.
The organization also in April welcomed three new directors: Jon Husby, president and CEO, SEG Automotive; Mat Joy, president and CEO, Hendrickson; and Chris Pruitt, executive vice president, sales, finance and administration, East Penn.
“I’m excited to work with Kurk Wilks as vice-chairman of the MEMA Board,” says MEMA President and CEO Bill Long. “His industry expertise and experience in the global supply chain — original equipment and aftermarket in both the heavy-duty and light vehicle sectors — make him an ideal choice for this role.
Long adds, “With the addition of Jon, Mat, and Chris, the voice of our industry is amplified. They will be instrumental in guiding the future direction of the MEMA Board and our great organization.”
The updated MEMA board of directors are as follows:
- Chairman: Marc Blackman, President and COO, Gold Eagle
- Vice Chairman: Mike Mansuetti, President, Robert Bosch LLC
- Treasurer: Tom Ward, Sr. Vice President, and President, Repair Systems & Information Group, Snap-on
- Peter Butterfield, Chairman and CEO, Omega Environmental Technologies
- Françoise Colpron, Group President, Valeo North America
- Justin Greenberg, CEO, DieselCore
- Dominic Grote, President and CEO, Grote Industries
- Tim Musgrave, President and CEO, Pressure Systems International
- David Overbeeke, Chairman, Maval Industries
- Eric Steinbecher, President, Automotive Aftermarket Americas, Schaeffler Group USA
- Bill Long, President and CEO, MEMA