The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of May 16, 2022:
- Laura Perrotta has returned to NADA to lead the American Truck Dealers (ATD) to serve as president of ATD.
- Jon Ruge, plant director at Denso’s thermal manufacturing facility in Battle Creek, Mich., received the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Patriot Award.
- Firestone Industrial Products President Emily Poladian has joined the HDMA board of directors.
- Marx Buscemi Eisbrenner Group (MBE Group) has promoted Kaleigh Jerzykowski to the role of senior account executive
- Stertil-Koni has hired Travis Wilks as a new service technician.
- Volvo Group has named Gary McCartney senior vice president and chief financial officer for Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks.
- Kinedyne Vice President Sales and Marketing Roger Perlstein has passed away. He was 59.