The American Truck Dealers (ATD) has announced the nominees for 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year. The national award, sponsored by ATD, Heavy Duty Trucking and Procede Software, recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The six nominees for 2019 are:
- David Kriete, Kriete Truck Centers, Milwaukee, Wis.;
- Kim Mesfin, Affinity Truck Center, Fresno, Calif.;
- Terry Minor, Cumberland International Trucks,Nashville, Tenn.;
- Harry Moyer, Lowe and Moyer Garage, Fogelsville, Pa.;
- Trey Mytty, Truck Center Companies, Omaha, Neb.; and
- John Nichols, Palmer Kenworth, Indianapolis, Ind.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 56th annual ATD Show in San Francisco, which runs Jan. 24-27, 2019. The four-day event runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Show 2019.
A panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business will evaluate the nominees. The nominees were selected by ATD line representatives and state and metro association executives.