Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Nov. 18-24, 2019). For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Minimizer announced it has introduced its largest toolbox at 50-in.
- Oil Eater has launched a microbe-based parts washer system.
- OTC has introduced new fuel injection tools manufactured for use on Detroit Diesel applications.
- Penske Truck Leasing released the next iteration of its customer website Fleet Insight to continue to improve the user experience.
- Phillips Industries added four product displays for dealers and distributors to use to promote its products in their store showrooms.
- Snap-on introduces new products, including a cordless utility light, electric clock/fan and a telescoping inspection mirror.
- World American added a dozen new part numbers, ten Hendrickson and Dayton replacement parts and two replacement air dryers.