Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 5-Oct. 11, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Allison Transmission has announced the launch of eGen Power, its new series of zero emission electric axles.
- CM Truck Beds has added another innovation to its lineup with the debut of the specialized Hotshot model.
- Dorman HD Solutions has added a number of new products to its product line.
- Hot Shot’s Secret introduces a new addition to its Blue Diamond Severe Duty Transmission Fluid family.
- Ms. Carita SafeTruck introduces two new styles of professional-quality flatbed trailer banner mounting systems.
- Milwaukee Tool has announced the introduction of the M12 ROVER Service and Repair Flood Light w/USB charging.
- Raybestos added new rotor and caliper part numbers to its line of premium quality brake products to expand the coverage for commercial vehicles.
- Swisher has launched its new, patented Huckleberry’s Hammers 3-in-1 truck-trailer multi-tool.
- Traxen announced the launch of its intelligent adaptive cruise control system, iQ-Cruise, for traditional and electric commercial vehicles.
- United Pacific Industries has expanded its commercial truck headlight product line with a new heated LED headlight.