Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Oct. 26-Nov. 1, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- ATWEC Technologies introduced the KV-X Sterilization System, an automated sterilization system for school buses and other commercial vehicles.
- Bridgestone Americas added to its existing Bandag MaxTread line with the FuelTech Drive retread for the drive wheel position.
- Double Coin and CMA has introduced the new FT125+ super wide trailer-position truck tire.
- PAI Industries has released new oil pan kits.
- Pico Technology has launched the new PicoScope kit.
- WheelTime is launching a new mobile app designed to better serve truck and coach customers.