Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 4-10, 2021).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Dakota Bodies released its new and improved weld-together service body.
- Dayton Parts expanded its line of polyurethane all-makes replacement parts.
- InnoLIFT USA introduced the XXL Straddle Loader for warehouse operations.
- JIT Truck Parts has introduced an exclusive line of shock absorbers under its private label brand, Match Made Parts.
- Meritor has introduced two medium-duty drivelines to its Permalube RPL driveline family.
- Milwaukee Tool introduced new M12 FUEL high-speed ratchets.
- Paccar Parts introduced new electric vehicle charging stations to support the global launch of electric vehicles.
- Rand McNally announced the availability of the OverDryve 7 Pro II.
- Tyrata announces Tyrata.io, a cloud-based, data portal for its IntelliTread tire tread monitoring products.