Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (July 26-Aug. 1, 2021).
- Denso Products and Services Americas expanded its line of PowerEdge alternators by adding a value option to its 24PE series.
- Kenworth Truck Company's T680 Next Generation is now available with the Cummins Westport ISX12N near-zero emissions natural gas engine.
- Milwaukee Tool released three new products: a deep organizer, rolling tool chest and heavy-duty work pants.
- Phillips Industries’ new website offers simplified navigation and a more visual user experience.
- Spireon offers a managed services solution to help customers further extend the value of Spireon’s FleetLocate by optimizing trailer management.
- World American added more than 50 part numbers in July.