The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 1-7, 2021).
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Meritor announced executive appointments, which are effective March 1, 2021. Tim Bowes is appointed senior vice president and president of Industrial and North America Aftermarket. Ken Hogan is appointed senior vice president and president of Truck, Europe and Asia Pacific. John Nelligan is appointed senior vice president and president of Truck, Americas. The company also announced that Tim Heffron, senior vice president of human resources and chief information officer, will be leaving the company at the end of February. Ryan Olivier has been appointed to the position of vice president and chief information officer.
- FleetPride has appointed Mike Duffy as its new CEO, effective immediately. Duffy replaces Al Dragone, who is retiring. Dragone will remain an advisor with the company through the end of February.
- Daimler Trucks North America has named Rakesh Aneja as its new head of eMobility. He will report directly to Roger Nielsen, DTNA president and CEO.
- Matthew Leffler has joined vHub as vice president, Trailer Solutions. Maxime Fafard has joined the company as vice president, Technology.
- Grote Industries announced Kristin Bridges has joined the company as its marketing manager.
- Cummins Inc. announced Chief Administrative Officer Marya Rose will be retiring, effective April 2021. Vice President and General Counsel Sharon Barner will succeed Rose.
- TrüNorth Global has promoted Brian Doege to vice president of sales.
- Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2021 Service Council. Members are Chairman – Jeff Minter, Wisconsin Kenworth (Windsor, Wis.); Matt Allen, Inland Kenworth (Fontana, Calif.); Ryan Dicken, GreatWest Kenworth (Calgary, Alberta); Mike D’Agostini, NorCal Kenworth (Sacramento, Calif.); Stefano Gabrielli, Gabrielli Kenworth (Jamaica, N.Y.); Jim Garner, CIT Trucks (Normal, Ill.); Wes Gellhaus, MHC Kenworth (Leawood, Kan.); Nicolas Letendre, Kenworth Maska (Sherbrooke, Quebec); Dan Mills, Sioux Falls Kenworth (Sioux Falls, S.D.); Richard Williamson, Truckworx Kenworth (Birmingham, Ala.); and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Bill Kozek, CSM Companies (Windsor, Wis.). Kenworth also named its 2021 Parts Council. They include: Chairman – Eric Bontrager, CSM Companies (Windsor, Wis.); Ryan Colby, Kenworth Sales Company – Salt Lake City (West Valley City, Utah); Patrick Lisconish, Kenworth Northeast Group (Syracuse, N.Y.); Scott Lockhart, MHC Kenworth (Denver); Troy Powers, Rihm Kenworth (South St. Paul, Minn.); Eddy Ward, Bayview Kenworth (Bathurst, N.B.); Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth (Birmingham, Ala.); Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth (Calgary, Alb.); and Kenworth Dealer Council representative Scott Nichols, Kenworth of Indianapolis (Indianapolis).
- ATRO Engineering Systems has hired Drake Piper as product channel manager.