The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 25-31, 2021):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Thomas Sabatino has joined Tenneco as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary.
- Hyliion has named Matthew Loos senior vice president, marketing, and Bobby Cherian as senior vice president, sales and supply chain. Both moves are effective immediately.
- Denso Products and Services Americas has named Joseph Wright as director, Americas, Operations.
- Cox Automotive announced Ken Kraft is joining the company as executive vice president and chief marketing officer, effective Feb. 8, 2021.
- TRAC Intermodal appointed Kenneth Forster as CEO at FYX Fleet Roadside Assistance, effective Feb 8, 2021. FYX, a TRAC subsidiary, is a provider of emergency fleet services for the intermodal and over-the-road trucking industries. Forster replaces Rodney Goderwis, FYX vice president, who is retiring.
- Justin Greenberg, CEO, DieselCore, has been elected the new chairman of MERA. David Overbeeke, owner, Maval Industries, and Duncan Gillis, CEO, BBB Industries, were elected as immediate past chairman and vice chairman, respectively. Robert Grady, president, Rebuilders Automotive Supply, and Houman “H.K.” Kashanipour, president, Diesel Forward, also were elected as new directors.