The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 8-14, 2021.)
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Dana Incorporated announced Chris Clark has been named senior vice president of global operations.
- Ritchie Bros. announced Karl Werner, president, international, will transition out of the company to pursue personal interests, effective March 31, 2021. Kari Taylor, president, North America sales, will take on the newly created position of chief revenue officer to focus on driving sales growth globally.
- FinditParts announced the appointment of David Olsen as its executive vice president.
- Western Global announced Michael O’Brien, regional sales manager, and Sydney Talbot, sales support representative, as the new Southeast U.S. regional sales team. They will be responsible for nine southeastern states from Arkansas to North Carolina, and Tennessee to Florida.
- Ranger Design has named Michael Diaz as director, fleet upfit solutions.
- Dinex has added Brett Lucht as vice president for sales, North and South America, Aftermarket.