The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (May 3-9, 2021).
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- Canoo Inc., a Los Angeles-based mobility technology company has named Christian Treiber senior vice president, global customer journey and aftersales.
- Grote Industries announced Brian Blanton has joined the company as chief financial officer.
- J&J Truck Bodies and Trailers has appointed Nolan Link national trailer sales manager.
- McMahon Truck Centers has promoted Janell McDaniel to the position of group warranty manager.
- Meritor announced that Joe Mejaly has been appointed vice president of North America Aftermarket. Meritor also appointed Jim Keane vice president of Industrial.
- Procede Software has added Bennett Whitnell as director, business intelligence.
- Proterra Inc. announced the election of Joan Robinson-Berry to the company’s board of directors.
- Rand McNally announced former Lytx executive Rush Akin has joined the company as senior vice president of sales.
- After nearly 21 years, Marty Krcelic, president and chief operating officer of TBC Brands and executive vice president of TBC Corporation, will retire effective June 30, 2021.
- Transervice Logistics Inc. has announced the appointment of Alex Lafaras to chief financial officer.
- Western Global announces Johnny Newlands as its director of national accounts.