West Michigan International and K&R Truck Sales are hosting five job fairs this spring across its network.
The company says its has more than 30 positions available, including entry-level and experienced diesel technicians for service, body shop, tire and trailer, as well as mobile truck repair. There also are other positions for a parts manager, counter person, warehouse, porter, detailer, and more. There will be interviews and hiring on-the-spot, and most positions qualify for a sign-on bonus of $2,500, the company says.
The job fairs will be held in April and May. One will be held at each of the company's five locations, and each job fair will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The schedule is as follows:
- April 19 – K&R Truck Sales, 840 Interchange Dr, Holland, MI – 616-392-8377
- April 21 – West Michigan International, 5380 International Dr, Kalamazoo, MI – 269-345-2183
- April 26 – West Michigan International, 575 56th St. SW, Grand Rapids, MI – 616-241-4656
- April 28 – West Michigan International, 1700 N. Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI – 517-487-5908
- May 5 – West Michigan International, 274 W. Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI – 231-733-2157