The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of June 13, 2022:
- Kate Diecks has been been named national sales manager for Kit Masters. Diecks was previously Eastern Region manager.
- Katerina Jones, Fleet Advantage vice president of marketing and business development, has been named one of three Trailblazer Top Brand Innovators by the Transportation Marketing and Sales Association (TMSA).
- Love's Travel Stops has hired Les Thompson as chief human resources officer and vice president of human resources.
- HDA Truck Pride has announced the six semifinalists in its fourth annual Top Tech Competition, sponsored by Dayton Parts.
- Former Yokohama Tire Executive Vice President and CEO Jim MacMaster has died. He was 75.