The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of Sept. 11, 2023:
- Trevor Suchter joined Stertil-Koni as product manager.
- Jason Gold is the new chief operating officer at Premier Truck Rental.
- Nicolas Brunet was named president of Lion Electric. Richard Coulombe, the company's senior vice president of strategic initiatives, will take over as chief financial officer.
- Palmer Trucks announces CEO John Nichols has become executive chairman, with Jacob and Scott Nichols moving into day-to-day operational leadership of the company. Jacob will serve as co-president and chief human resources officer. Scott will be co-president at CEO.
- Matthew Blackman was appointed regional vice president, Canada, for Volvo Trucks North America. He succeeds Paul Kudla, who is retiring at the end of December.