The American Truck Dealers (ATD) recently completed its annual biography series of its finalists for the 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year award.
Finalists for this year’s award are David Kriete from Kriete Truck Centers in Milwaukee, Wis.; Kim Mesfin from Affinity Truck Center in Fresno, Calif.; Terry Minor from Cumberland International Trucks in Nashville, Tenn.; Harry Moyer from Lowe and Moyer Garage in Fogelsville, Pa.; Trey Mytty from Truck Center Companies in Omaha, Neb.; and John Nichols of Palmer Trucks in Indianapolis.
ATD says these nominees were selected by ATD board members and dealer association executives. Professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Ind., will evaluate the nominees based on dealership performance, industry leadership and community service, with the winner being announced during the ATD General Session and Luncheon at the 2019 ATD Show on Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019, in San Francisco.
To read ATD’s biographies about each finalist, please click the links below.
- David Kriete, president and CEO of Kriete Truck Centers
- Kim Mesfin, president of Affinity Truck Center
- Terry Minor, president and CEO of Cumberland International Trucks
- Harry Moyer, president of Lowe & Moyer Garage
- Trey Mytty, president and CEO of Truck Center Companies
- John Nichols, CEO of Palmer Trucks
The national Truck Dealer of the Year award is sponsored by the American Truck Dealers (ATD), Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and Procede Software.