Diesel Parts of America is now stocking and selling a common rail injector test kit, the company announced Friday.
According to the company, the new kit features a test bench (TM-513) for common rail injectors, valves and sensors; a laptop configured with common rail injector software installed, a mounting bracket for the laptop; and a steel cabinet with folding tray. The company says the entire kit was specifically developed to work together for testing.
Regarding the test bench, specifically, the company says the easy to use TM-513 allows users to obtain accurate results in a short period of time. Features of the bench are said to include:
- Performs injectors/valves/sensors tests
- Management of brands such as Bosch, Denso, Siemens, Delphi and Continental
- Test inductive and piezoelectric injectors
- Generates practical and compact reports
- Generates the IMA code for inductive injectors Bosch
- Protection of three-phase electrical system of the motor
- Electronic microprocessed control for whole system
- Overpressure protection
- Fully automatic flow and return measurement
- Operation through graphical screen and practical interface for the software
- COMMON RAIL PC Version 3 Simple and fast update