Luber-finer has announced that its website and online educational tool, Luber-finer University, are available in Spanish to better serve minority members of the heavy-duty industry in the United States and around the world.
Hispanic drivers, technicians, fleet maintenance managers and parts distributors can now view Spanish versions of the Luber-finer website at luberfiner.com/spanish and Luber-finer University at luberfiner.com/spanish/university.php.
These translations make it easier for those who speak Spanish to access the heavy-duty filter information they need to keep their operations moving and increase their collective filtration knowledge in an ever-changing industry:
- According to the National Minority Trucking Association (NMTA), Hispanics own 44 percent of the 458,729 minority-owned transportation companies in America. Of the 3.5 million truck drivers in the U.S., 12.6 percent of them are Hispanic.
- The NMTA recently launched an initiative to create 500,000 transportation jobs for minorities by 2025.
- The Coalition of American-Latino Truckers (CALT) recommends that a company’s corporate website should at least include Spanish sections.
“The NMTA’s numbers indicate a clear need for more Spanish resources in the heavy-duty industry,” says Layne Gobrogge, director of heavy-duty marketing. “We took the CALT recommendation and went further, offering the entirety of our website and Luber-finer University in Spanish.”
By eliminating the digital language barrier, Luber-finer’s translated sites offer Spanish-speaking visitors seamless access to these advantages and more:
- Online Parts Catalog: Search the parts catalog to find the part number and specification details for any Luber-finer lube/oil, fuel/water, air, hydraulic, coolant or cabin air filter.
- Cross Reference: Type the part number of another brand’s filtration product into the cross-reference tool to obtain a part number and part description for a comparable Luber-finer filter.
- Filtration Knowledge: Enroll in Luber-finer University, an engaging, interactive and free training program specifically developed to provide technical knowledge and insights about heavy duty filtration.