Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Jan. 11-17, 2021).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Bar’s Leaks introduced its Gear Repair treatment additive designed to extend differential/gear system life.
- CM Truck Beds introduced its new Gen 2 SB Service Body.
- Dorman HD Solutions added three new products to its former heavy-duty product line.
- Geotab introduced its new GO9+ telematics solution, which now includes Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Milwaukee Tool expands its PackOut Modular Storage System with two new drawer solutions.
- Phillips Connect has unveiled its smart-trailer solution to the commercial vehicle industry.