Paccar Parts, along with Peterbilt and Kenworth, recently honored its top parts and service dealers during the 2021 ACCELERATE Your Success Parts and Service meeting.
Held virtually on Oct. 21-22, the meeting provided training and discussion opportunities among Kenworth and Peterbilt dealers, Paccar Parts, Kenworth Truck Company, Peterbilt Motors Company and Paccar Parts suppliers. Award criteria was based on sales growth, parts purchase growth, absorption, Paccar MX Engine technician staffing, participation in customer support programs and efforts to maximize customer uptime.
“These dealerships exemplify how parts and service work together to deliver uptime support to our customers,” says David Danforth, Paccar vice president and Paccar Parts general manager. “They continuously exceed goals by performing at the highest levels.”
Kenworth dealer winners were as follows:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was awarded to Palmer Trucks for its support of key fleets and their impressive fleet services growth.
- The TRP and Special Markets Dealer of the Year was given to Gabrielli Truck Sales. The dealer increased sales to the bus segment, employs dedicated bus sales personnel and is active in Paccar Parts’ port initiatives.
- Wallwork Kenworth was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for its use of several key Paccar Parts technology applications, including the eCommerce tool, Online Parts Counter (OPC).
- The final award given at the meeting was for Paccar Parts Uptime Dealer of the Year. It was awarded to CIT Trucks, who was recognized for its commitment to delivering parts and service programs that resulted in industry-leading uptime for their customers.
Peterbilt dealer winners included:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was awarded to TLG Peterbilt for its outstanding support and participation in the Paccar Parts Fleet Services program.
- The TRP and Special Markets Dealer of the Year was given to Coast Counties Peterbilt. The dealer increased its TRP growth and demonstrated its commitment to utilizing eCommerce.
- Peterbilt of Atlanta was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for its exceptional growth year-to-date and use of several key Paccar Parts technology applications, including the eCommerce tool, Online Parts Counter (OPC).
- The final award given at the meeting was for Paccar Parts and Peterbilt Motors UPTIME Dealer of the Year. This award recognized Jackson Group Peterbilt, whose commitment to parts and service programs delivers industry-leading uptime to its customers.