Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, LLC, recognizes 36 companies that were honored as platinum winners of the company’s Premier Distributor Program.
The program recognizes its distributor partners who help keep vehicles on the road in the safest possible condition, the company says.
Platinum partners reflect the top distributors in the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network. These partners deliver outstanding performance for fleet customers, owner-operators, and service repair facilities across North America, the company says.
“We are thrilled to recognize the 2016 class of Bendix Premier Distributor Program platinum members. To support our customers in the heavy-duty aftermarket, we rely on these strong partnerships, which are built through teamwork and trust,” says Jerry Conroy, Bendix regional vice president – aftermarket sales.
“Our customers count on us to help them stay up and running, and they look to us to set the standard for safety, performance, value, and post-sales support. We’re proud to have distributor partners as committed as we are to our customers’ success.”
The Premier Distributor Program evaluates distributors in six key areas. Bendix says its program utilizes objective performance measures as opposed to sales volume alone, unlike other programs in the heavy-duty parts industry.
As a result, all Bendix distributors have an opportunity to earn rewards and recognition. Additionally, Bendix account managers work with distributors to optimize delivery and improve customer relationships by jointly constructing a business plan that addresses the PDP’s key measurement areas. The program’s approach aids Bendix and its distributors by enabling two-way communication and setting clearly defined annual expectations, the company says.
The 2016 Bendix platinum distributors (in alphabetical order) are:
- Aetna Truck Parts – Muskego, Wisconsin
- Arizona Brake & Clutch Supply – Phoenix, Arizona
- Auto Wheel & Rim Service Co., Inc. – Evansville, Indiana
- Betts Truck Parts & Service – Fresno, California
- Brake & Clutch Supply, Inc. – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Brake & Truck Supply, Inc. – Everett, Massachusetts
- Capitol Clutch & Brake, Inc. – West Sacramento, California
- CBS Parts Ltd – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Clutch & Brake Xchange – West Sacramento, California
- Commercial Brake & Clutch, Inc. – Tacoma, Washington
- Cook Brothers Truck Parts – Binghamton, New York
- Covington Heavy Duty Parts, Inc. – Andalusia, Alabama
- Cumberland Truck Equipment Co. – Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colorado
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Franklin Truck Parts, Inc. – Commerce, California
- Jerry & Keith’s Truck & Trailer – Bakersfield, California
- Long Island Truck Parts, Inc. – Medford, New York
- Macpek, Inc. – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Manufacture Freno, Inc. – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Northern Virginia Supply, Inc. – Springfield, Virginia
- Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Florida
- Parts for Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Pinwood Truck Parts, Inc. – Chatham, Ontario, Canada
- Plaza Fleet Parts – Kansas City, Missouri
- Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Potter Webster Company – Portland, Oregon
- Power and Transmission, Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
- Replacement Truck & Trailer Parts – Chatham, Ontario, Canada
- San Antonio Brake & Clutch – San Antonio, Texas
- San Diego Friction Products, Inc. – Commerce, California
- Sanel Auto & Truck Parts – Concord, New Hampshire
- Total Truck Parts, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pennsylvania