Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (May 3-9).
- Dayton Parts released a shock absorber line for Class 7 and 8 vehicles.
- EZ STAK introduced an all-new folding shelving unit for delivery vehicles.
- JohnDow Industries introduces an expanded Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) product line within its Service Equipment division.
- Optronics launches new LED lights and wins position on Timpte trailers.
- Paccar's 2021 Paccar MX-11 and Paccar MX-13 engines provide improved better performance and efficiency.
- Prestolite iRelay technology adds control and added protection to PowerPro Extreme 12 Starters
- Snap-on introduced a number of master pressure test sets.
- World American added a number of Volvo and Mack components to its heavy-duty product line.