The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of June 12, 2023:
- Nikki Rankin was promoted to MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers' director of councils and engagement.
- MEMA's Catherine Boland has been inducted into the Aftermarket News 2023 Class of Women at the Wheel.
- EMCO Industries has hired Marcus Hester as vice president.
- Lisa McGhee has been hired as Tom's Truck Center's new Zero-Emissions Vehicle Programs and Affairs Manager.
- Andy and Paul Raymond were honored with the CVSN President's Award.
- CVSN's GenNext organization also presented its 4 Under 40 Awards to Katie Benet, Michael Callison Jr., Adam Diecks and Tom Flicek.