The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 23-29, 2021).
- ConMet announces Ken Kelley, vice president of Trailer, Fleet and Tier 1 Suppliers, was named 2021 board member of Heavy Duty Marketing Association’s (HDMA) Heavy Duty Marketing & Sales Forum (HDMSF).
- DENSO has named Santosh Singh vice president of human resources for North America.
- Navistar has appointed Mathias Carlbaum as president CEO, effective Sept. 1. He will succeed Persio Lisboa, who is retiring after 35 years with Navistar.
- Procede Software has named Josh Smith senior manager of Customer Success.
- WAVE, a subsidiary of Ideanomics, has named Aaron Gillmore as CEO.
- Xos Inc. announced Henry Kwon has been appointed to the newly created role of head of investor relations.