The 2021 Trucks, Parts, Service Distributor of the Year program is in full swing.
Back in July we announced the finalists for our 20th annual award — Covington Heavy Duty Parts, LASCO Heavy Duty, Midwest Wheel Companies, Mutual Wheel Company and Weldon Parts. We followed that up in August by publishing brief Q&As with each business. And beginning in October, we will start publishing profiles of our landmark award finalists.
We hope you stay tuned next month to learn more about each wonderful business. In the meantime, if you missed last month's Q&A articles, we've pulled them together below.
- Covington Heavy Duty Parts, with Vice President Todd Pate
- LASCO Heavy Duty, with President David Washbish
- Midwest Wheel Companies, with Vice President Steve McEnany
- Mutual Wheel Company, with Vice President Daniel Engstrom
- Weldon Parts, with President Dave Settles
The 2021 Trucks, Parts, Service Distributor of the Year Program is graciously sponsored by Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN), Interstate Billing, Karmak Meritor and High Bar Brands' Minimizer and Premier Manufacturing.
The 2021 TPS Distributor of the Year will be crowned Jan. 25, 2022, at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) in Grapevine, Texas.